This product is a recording of the Appraisal Institute webinar that was conducted on April 15, 2015.
Once the Appraisal Institute confirms your payment, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the webinar recording.
Please note: The interactive features of the webinar (e.g. poll/survey questions and the final evaluation) are NOT available in the recording. Appraisal Institute continuing education credit is NOT available for viewing the recording.
Impact of Collateral Underwriter for Appraisers and Lenders
Date: April 15, 2015
Duration: 2 hours
Fannie Mae’s implemented “Collateral Underwriter” in January 2015. In this timely webinar, appraisers and lenders will discuss their real-world experiences with the application and how they have managed a potentially new work flow for their clients. Attend this webinar and learn if there are changes you need to make to increase your effectiveness!
In this webinar, you will:
- Present an overview of what Collateral Underwriter is, how it works, and what it’s designed to accomplish.
- Explain the meaning and implications of scores, flags and messages from Collateral Underwriter.
- Highlight a lender’s view of Fannie Mae guidance for Collateral Underwriter implementation.
- Show how lenders are incorporating Collateral Underwriter into their “best practice” appraisal review functions.
- Help appraisers recognize how Collateral Underwriter will affect their daily activities.
- Show what appraisers can do to maximize possible benefits of Collateral Underwriter and minimize the negative impacts.
Mark Smeltzer, SRA, Director of Operations, Ditio Real Estate Appraisal
Kenneth Dicks, MAI, Director of Residential Appraisal Risk, Santander Bank US
John Bredemeyer, SRA, President, RealCorp.