Please note: This class will be held by Zoom, a virtual interactive classroom technology. Students are required to have a computer, webcam and microphone. It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment to participate and receive continuing education credit.
Virtual classroom guidelines:
· Students must have a computer, webcam and microphone capabilities to participate and receive continuing education credit.
· If you have a Lenova laptop, you must have the Lenova Vantage App installed on our computer for the webcam to operate. The platform will be interactive and live.
· The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able to interact with the instructor.
· A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter Office as verification after you have registered and prior to the start date.
· You will receive a separate email from the chapter office with log-in access information. Please contact the chapter office if you have any questions regarding the participation guidelines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Class materials will be emailed to you prior to the class.
Login and Roll Call: 8:30 a.m.
· Attendance will be monitored throughout the day.
· Students are required to hold up photo ID at roll call, if requested.
· Students are required to be visible on the virtual platform during the entire class – 100% attendance policy applies.
· Instructors will direct questions to each student.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Only those reservations that include full payment will be considered. A minimum enrollment is required to be able to offer these courses. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule this course if a minimum enrollment is not met. If the course is canceled, you will be notified and given a full refund. We reserve the rights to cancel, limit, or reschedule the course and to change faculty assignments and facility locations at any time.
All cancelations must be submitted in writing and are subject to the cancelation fee below. Confirmed students should not assume that cancelation has been granted until a confirmation has been received.
· 15 days prior to program start date, $50 cancellation fee
· 7 to 14 days prior to program start date, $50 cancellation fee
· Less than 7 days prior to program start date, forfeit of payment