Virtual Classroom-Live/Interactive Participation Guidelines
Students must have computer, webcam, and microphone capability to participate and receive continuing education credit. If you have a Lenovo laptop, you must have the Lenovo Vantage App installed on your computer for the webcam to operate.
The platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor.
A copy of your driver's license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date. You will receive a separate email from the Chapter Office with log-in/access information. Please contact the chapter office if you have any questions regarding the participation guidelines, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours / Schedule
8:30 am to 9:00 am—Login & Roll Call
9:00 am to 3:30 pm—Class Instruction
State Approval & Hours
Six (6) hours of continuing education is approved by the Appraisal Institute and the Nevada Commission of Appraisers, Approval # CE.0009204-A. Students licensed in a state other than Nevada, must confirm if your state has or will approve virtual technology education in Nevada.
AI CE Credit for Designated Members and Practicing Affiliates
Attend Only = 30 points
To receive credit, 100% attendance is required for all Appraisal Institute education programs. Students should not be late or leave early; if they are late or leave early, they will not receive credit. Partial credit is not awarded.
· attendance will be checked throughout the day
· students are required to hold up photo ID when the instructor calls the student's name, during roll call.
· students are required to be visible on the virtual platform during the entirety of the course
· instructor will direct questions to each student in the morning and afternoon
Enrollment Cancellation Policy
If a student wishes to cancel enrollment, a cancellation notice must be submitted in writing via email stating the reason for the cancellation and your AI account number to email@example.com.
Enrollment Cancellation Fees
· Up to 15 days prior to the program start date, $25 cancel fee
· 3-14 days prior to the program start date, $50 cancel fee
· Less than 3 days prior to the program start date, no refund will be provided