REQUIRED EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY:
· basic free Zoom Application software (https://zoom.us/pricing)
· reliable internet connection
· computer, iPad, or tablet
· web camera (built into laptop computer or external attachment)
· audio with speaker and microphone capability (built into your computer, headphone, or earbuds)
New to ZOOM?
If you are new to ZOOM or need a little refresher, please take their FREE tutorial How to Join a ZOOM Meeting.
Virtual Classroom-Live/Interactive Participation Guidelines:
· Students must have a reliable internet connection, computer (or tablet), web camera, audio (speaker and microphone) capability to participate and receive continuing education credit.
· Your webcam must be on at all times with you in front of it. Check your webcam privacy settings and allow the Zoom software to access it. If you have a Lenovo laptop, some participants have noticed that they need to install the Lenovo Vantage App on their computers for the webcam to operate.
· A paid Zoom account is not required to participate; however, you need to sign up for the free basic Zoom account/ application (zoom.us) and install the app prior to the seminar start date.
· The Zoom platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor.
· Students must be in a location that allows for their full attention and interaction.
· A copy of your driver's license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification of your identity after you have registered for the seminar and prior to the start date.
· You will receive a separate email from Suzanne Brockway, 24 hours before class, with Zoom login information.
· Contact the chapter office if you have any questions regarding the participation guidelines, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive AI and State credit, 100% attendance is required for all Appraisal Institute education programs.
· attendance will be monitored throughout the day, via webcam and chat roll call
· students are required to be visible on the virtual platform during the entirety of the seminar
· instructor may direct questions to each student in the morning and afternoon
Important: Please have your photo ID ready at the start of class. To expedite check-in, we will view all attendees’ IDs at the same time and take a screenshot. We recommend covering all information on your ID except your full name and photo. (Try tape, a sticky note, or your finger to cover.)
March 25, 2021 (Eastern Standard Time)
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Zoom Login
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Class Instruction
- 30-minute lunch break
CONTINUING EDUCATION APPROVAL:
This livestream virtual seminar is approved for 35 AI CE Points. The Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Boards have approved 7 hours continuing education credit. 100% attendance is required for credit and will be verified throughout the day. Note, it is the student's responsibility to verify their state(s)' approval of this live stream virtual method of delivery.
Tuition includes downloadable seminar material. It does not include a shipped printed set of material.
Seminar material is automatically provided to ALL students via a download option. Please have your computer/reader available with the downloaded material or have a printed copy of the material with you. If you would like to receive a printed copy of the seminar material, you will have an option during the registration process to order a set. **Students requesting printed material will be charged a $15.00 material fee plus shipping in addition to the seminar tuition. (Note that If you do not receive the material shipment in time for the seminar, please download or print a copy of the material from the Education and Events section of your AI account.)