December 5, 2022 (Eastern Time Zone)
• 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Zoom Check-In
• 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Class Instruction
• There will be a 30-minute lunch break.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY:
• basic free Zoom Application software (https://zoom.us/pricing)
• reliable internet connection
• computer, iPad, or tablet
• web camera (built into laptop computer or external attachment)
• audio with speaker and microphone capability (built into your computer, headphone, or earbuds)
• To receive AI and State credit, 100% attendance is required for all Appraisal Institute education programs.
• attendance will be monitored throughout the day, via webcam and zoom chat roll call
• students are required to be visible on the virtual platform during the entirety of class time
• students are required to be in front of the camera with the camera in the on position (100% of the time)
• instructor may direct questions to each student in the morning and afternoon
Important: Please have your photo ID ready at the start of class. To expedite check-in, we will view all attendees’ IDs at the same time and take a screenshot. We recommend covering private information on your ID except your full name and photo.
CONTINUING EDUCATION APPROVAL:
This livestream synchronous seminar offering is approved for 35 AI CE Points. The Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Boards have approved 7 hours of CE credit. 100% attendance is required for credit and will be verified throughout the day. Note, it is the student's responsibility to verify his/her state(s)' approval of this synchronous livestream offering.
Synchronous Livestream Education Exception
Please note that not all states have approved livestream education; therefore, registrants MUST CHECK their individual states for approval BEFORE registering for the Program. Before registering for the Program, registrants understand and agree that continuing education credit for this program MAY NOT be available in their state on the date of the Program. The Appraisal Institute is not responsible if credit is not available for the Program in individual states. Please note: State exceptions for livestream education may expire PRIOR to the offering date.
New to ZOOM?
If you are new to ZOOM or need a little refresher, please take their FREE tutorial "How to Join a Zoom Meeting?"
Virtual Classroom-Live/Interactive Participation Requirements:
• Students must have a reliable internet connection, computer (or tablet), web camera, audio (speaker and microphone) capability to participate and receive continuing education credit.
• Students must wear full proper attire.
• Your webcam must always be in the on position, with you visibly in front of it. Check your webcam privacy settings and allow the Zoom software to access it. If you have a Lenovo laptop, some participants have noticed that they need to install the Lenovo Vantage App on their computers for the webcam to operate.
• A paid Zoom account is not required to participate; however, you need to sign up for the free basic Zoom account/ application (zoom.us) and install the zoom app on your computer, prior to the seminar start date.
• The Zoom platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor.
• Students must be in a location that allows for their full attention and interaction.
• A copy of your driver's license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification of your identity after you have registered for the seminar and prior to the start date.
Registrants will receive a separate email from Suzanne Brockway, 24 hours before class, with Zoom login information. Contact the chapter office if you have any questions regarding the participation guidelines, at email@example.com.