Part A: Engaging Appraisers: Compliance with the Regulations
• Cover federal appraisal and banking regulations governing commercial real estate.
• Learn about USPAP, selecting appraisers, ordering appraisals, documents banks need to provide appraisers, monitoring vendor panels and more!
Part B: Sales Comparison Approach -- A Case Study
• Cover sales comparison approach in completing an appraisal review or an evaluation of a land parcel.
• Scope of work issues introduced, including number of sales required, client requirements, and levels of data confirmation, inspection, and comparison.
Part C: Income Approach -- A Case Study
• Case Study demonstrates how to estimate income from all sources, adjust for market vacancy and collection loss, deduct expenses, and use direct capitalization.
• Recognize whether the report's value conclusion is credible.
Part D: Single Family Residential-Understanding the URAR Report
• Learn how appraisers document their opinion of market value using the sales comparison approach, selecting comparable sales, and making adjustments.
• Identify steps needed to complete an, identify elements recorded on a URAR report, and understand the impact of rules on appraiser independence.