This product is a recording of the Appraisal Institute webinar that was conducted on October 7, 2015.
Once the Appraisal Institute confirms your payment, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the webinar recording.
Please note: The interactive features of the webinar (e.g. poll/survey questions and the final evaluation) are NOT available in the recording. Appraisal Institute continuing education credit is NOT available for viewing the recording.
Benchmarking Building Performance
Date: October 7, 2015
Duration: 2 hours
More homeowners, investors and tenants are turning their attention to building performance metrics: concrete, quantifiable ways to accurately measure and compare building performance across a wide range of characteristics. What started out in the green building world has now expanded to include conventional buildings of virtually every property type and size in nearly every corner of the country.
Those who own and/or occupy all types of real estate are looking beyond the simple up front cost and return on investment metrics and asking:
- How efficiently does my property use Energy, Water and Materials relative to its peers?
- What are the operational risks of a property that lags its peers?
- How healthy is this home for my family?
- Can a better work space make my employees more productive?
- Isn’t an energy-efficient home a better investment?
Timothy P. Runde, MAI, LEED AP